Pages

Subscribe

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My 22nd Birthday

Early morning of my birthday...excited..nervous..worried...mixed feeling...because I am going to interview. This was my first time in my life and thats why I had mixed feeling. I was appointed at 10am but I reached there earlier with my dear who appointed at 11:30am. That interviewer was surprised to see that both of use reached at the same time. Later only he came to know that both of us were in the same car and also a couple =,=""

We were given a test on SQL for like 45mins. After that he brought me to up stair meeting room to start the interview session. He asked me a few questions, included "What do you know about our company?"; "Where do you stay?"; "Which one is your strength (computer language)?" and so on...There was two panel on the spot. Owing to the interviewer's friendliness, I felt relief and did not felt nervous as before hehe. Overall I not really satisfied of my performance...hope that next time I will be improved. After me, is dear's turn. Weird that his interview session very short compared to mine...hmm.. So waiting for news now...

Sexy OL hahaha




This year didn't really celebrate it, but we went to Bali Hai Seafood Restaurant for dinner and Voodoo for second round.

Some of the dishes of that night. Total cost Rm433. Overpriced!!! That sharkfin soup only exclusively for me =P hahaha


After Dinner we went to Voodoo. Spotlight on that night was a fatty guy dress up like a Persian lady and dance lady gaga song =.="" LOL....seriously irritating! hahaha..thats why i didn't take the picture of him...

Three of them accidentally wore the same theme color of shirt lol..so brother!


Interior of Voodoo


2 couples..=)

The long lost dark hair lady Alison lol

Me and dear...


19 September

Got waken up by my dear and ask me to join Jun You hiking at Youth Park=.=" I felt angry because he make the decision without asking me as I don't have any suitable shoes and cloth to hiking. In the end, I followed him because I can see how much he wanted to join. Yow said.."everyday sleep till so late, must do some meaningful activities=.=". Not sure that is it my health problem or what, I don't feeling well when I almost reach the top. I felt dizzy, difficulty to breath and wanted to vomit. So dear accompany me back to the starting point. Yow said there is only 5 more mins to reach the top but i chose to give up. When i was resting...Saw these monkeys...so cute and therefore forgotten my sickness. hehehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment