Back to the topic...I attended my convocation last week. I was quite excited at the beginning but very frustrated at the end. I think convocation is a killing feet, killing throat and a killing stomach event. I got bad breath for the entire event because of lack of water. And unfortunately I got sick after the event...On the other hand, I missed chances to take photo with a few lecturers and friends on that day because graduands were not allowed to bring bags along into the ball room, therefore I passed my handbag with camera inside to dear's parent. sad sad sad sad....
Picture on that day...Fyi, me and dear's graduation gown were red in color compared to others because we were from different university. Indeed, very small amounts of us graduate from Murdoch University. Most of them were from Nurthumbia University. Besides that, for Business Informatics Major...only two of us; me and dear. lol...
Ta da...Both of us =)
I love my family!
Lecturers...
Friends...


0 comments:
Post a Comment