Hi hi..I am now on blogging mood =) Gonna blog about my experience using Liese Hair Dye. As usual, I love to dye my hair myself. Firstly, because it is cheap. Secondly, because it is so simple. Thirdly, you can take your time to choose the color you like as there is no pressure lol. hmm.. and so on... bla bla bla.
As for the reason of going interview on 15 Sept...therefore I had chosen "dark chocolate" color. Below is the packaging and the items...

2 bottles of hair dye content, pump, hair lotion treatment..and the instructions..
Make sure that you read the instructions carefully and follow exactly.

Gently press the bottle to release the bubble

Waiting to rinse through...

Before and After
I really recommend this hair dye to those that want to dye their hair themselves. From what i think, this hair dye did not spoil my hair and so smooth after use =).
Besides that, it is so easy to use and get easily to evenly of your entire hair.
Oh yea...I accidentally splashed a small amount of bubble onto my doggie's fur. LOL...
Now his right ear's fur looks like highlighted. hahahaa
After dyed my hair...Me and dear went to "gu zhao wei (古早味)" to meet up with Weeliem. This is a taiwanese restaurant. A very nice environment and great food served restaurant! Highly recommended. Actually this is the 3rd time i been here but 1st time eating here. Because the past 2 times, no seat for us =.=""" The food that we ordered on that day...Pork rice, Drunken Chicken rice... and fried man tao...


1 comments:
ur hair are now black...hahaha
Post a Comment