We reached at Autocity around 8plus plus. And gosh, I forgotten it is Saturday ><" Took me some time to find a parking space... So pek chek (*^$
Then we intended to go Seoul Garden to have steamboat, but no seat..ok
So, we headed to the Japanese Restaurant next to it..forget the name...no seat too o.0
In the end, we chosen Winter Warmer =.="""
Before we reach Autocity, Beth just mentioned that am I going to eat spaghetti later? Because I always eat spaghetti whenever went out with her. Thats why I wanna try something different..who knows ...lol...In the end I ordered this =P I am surprised that she ordered the same dish as mine ahaha. Mix fruit cocktail is a must in Winter Warmer!

Please ignore my ugly face and hair zzz %#*(^$#!

Us
I actually quite enjoy that night...We chit chat from the beginning to the end..From top to toe...from work to marriage..Very nice talk i love it =) We should hang out more together since I'm back now ^^
After that we walk around the shop lots...I was looking for a hair accessory but no more stock. Before we heading home, We bumped into Asvin n Aason's parent. I was surprised at Aaron's mom's reaction when she look at me. Her reaction was like "eh! (surprised face)" I wonder....She know about me?? LOL....


0 comments:
Post a Comment