Yesterday went to Gurney Plaza to watch Resident Evil:Afterlife with my dear. Overall, the movie just so so compared to the previous episodes. I think the selling point of the movie is the 3D effect, 80% of the movie was playing the 3D trick kekeke.. So if you decided to watch this movie better get the 3D ticket.
After movie, We went back home. And I started to prepare myself for the birthday dinner later. When I am at my half way of making up myself, dear received a call from his aunt. Through his aunt, we just get to know that the Penang Bridge is very jam and not to cross at this hours due to the what circuit damaged.*not very clear about the reason*.
Dear checked from the web to make sure that the news is accurate. Oh no..that is the truth! I was like "WTF, the dinner gonna start at 8:30 and the now is 7:30, how am I going to reach there on time without crossing the bridge?!" Dear kept on ask me if the plan can change it to Sunday. My mood actually got affected and I told him unpleasantly that my babes can’t make it on another day. In the end, we gotta take ferry to go Autocity =.=" It had been a long time we did not take ferry so..We don't know where is the entrance therefore we missed it and got to make a big U-turn. Finally we are on the ferry, and we actually quite worried hahahaha =P ok la..I know we very stupid. But hey, even titanic also sunk << words from dear not me hahahhaa.... Another thing is, We don't know that we don't need to pay hahaha..I prepared Rm6 before that wahahaha. Damn stupid us
And finally we reach Autocity after using a long distance way. We have our dinner at Tao. Like usual, you can hardly find a parking space during weekend.
The only dish that i captured because of the mini crabs ><" Felt so hmm...reluctant to eat it.

Me, Beth and Joelf

Promoting Tao ;)

Me and LOVE

Favorite dish in Tao.Chawanmushi no idea how to spell

After dinner...We went to Bed for our alcohol session. Sam came in a sudden and the waiter carried the cake toward me....And the babes sang me birthday song =)
I am going to be 22 in 2 days time ='(

Make a wish Make a wish~

Thanks for the cake!

Cheers~~ Can’t believe I drank beer. I hate beer!!!

My precious babes <3

Simple yet meaningful yet memorable <3

Poker and Alcohol are best friend =P

My best friend forever ~



After finished the Tiger tower...We were not satisfied so we went to Fuel!! 3rd round lol!






I think the babes got a lil bit tipsy that night but I am proud of them that they drove safely and of course arrived safety! Once again...Thank you and I love you guys =D


1 comments:
Weeee~~~ love love
Post a Comment