Pages

Subscribe

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hello friends...I'm back blogging again.

I was staying with hubby for the past two weeks, and I'm still here with him.
Hubby just bought a new wardrobe and dressing table for his room. We spent some times cleaning up the mess in his room so to let the new furnitures fit in. He thrown away many stuffs, cloths, old wardrobe and drawers. While some nice cloths had given to my brother. Now his room look neater and comfortable compared to last time. Besides that, he also moved his computer table into his room. He said that his dream came true lol..but seems like his dad not happy about that. The next thing we going to purchase is new bed-sheet to match the color tone of the new furnitures.

Went to Mois last Saturday and today as well.
21 Aug
21 Aug

Today we actually planned to go new club, Voodoo. But since we still have a remained vodka at Mois, so we went Mois first. Ended up we spent the night at Mois =.="
It was fun approximately 12am...Many pretties, nice songs play, got space to dance...But it turned bad after that. NOT enjoy anymore..the dance stage pack like hell, dancing there is like showering, sweating non stop. The vip section also fucking crowded, can even move smoothly, wanna dance also difficult =,= peoples keep passing by..gosh...my saturday night just ruined like this. This is why I didn't take any photos today.

Seriously, I haven't really enjoyed club night after i back from PJ. Is it I am getting old and begin to dislike clubbing life? NOoo0oooo tell me this is not true!!!

Talk about seeking for job...I sent my resume to a company last night o.0 surprised? I am surprised too...I move out the first step. Honestly, this is not my wish!!! Hubby's daddy help me look for job =.=" He asked his friend..I didn't ask him to help me ><"" argh....So i got forced to send my resume. And so.....I forced his son also =P I forced hubby to prepared his resume and send together with me lol lol. He did it anyway XD Thanks dear =)

So now, I am waiting for respond from that company. I have mixed feeling. I hope they hire me also hope they don't. I am not ready to work, but I wan to gain working experience! rawr~~~~ I wanna bite someone right now

0 comments:

Post a Comment