Pages

Subscribe

Friday, August 6, 2010

Outing with the girls again

Last Sunday I went to Gurney Drive, I wanted to buy MAC limited brush set, but truly sad, sold out...so so so sad. So...I sms Beth to express my feeling and ask her out on the next day just to cheer me up. However, she cant make it on that day so we postponed our plan to Tuesday.

On Tuesday, we went to Kelang Lama to eat laksa. This laksa is my favorite in hometown. The first food that I always eat when I come home, The food that I always miss when I am not home XD. Finally I got to eat again lol.

The shop
Laksa and Ice Kacang.

On that day Sam wanna come along too, and she suggested to bring our baby boy along =P

After lunch, all of us gather at my house to let the babies have some fun ^^.

so difficult to capture their photo lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment