Pages

Subscribe

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Party like a rock star

Of course, party is a must after exam. last Saturday, Theng, Lip, Joan and Wei Ying came to KL. So me and dear went to KL town to meet them. I am so happy because my babe Li Wern, came to meet us from Nilai. I cant believe she actually take ktm all along the way just to meet us! I love you babe. I still remember I owe you one meal! Don't forget to claim from me, lol. Anyway, I really hate the road in KL. The road sign is misleading. zzz.. Me and dear get lost in the city like 1 hour ++. crazy!

We walked around Time Squares and Sungai Wang. We spent approximately 1 hour in a toy shop because Lip wanted to buy a helicopter. After that we went to Pavilion to eat Nando. I am so stupid that I wore high heel on that day as we have to walk along the way from Time Square to Sungai Wang to Pavilion. This is seriously killing me. After dinner, me, dear and Li Wern came back our house to prepare ourself to club later. This is the most interested part for us. Theng had waited for so long and keep begging the whole afternoon.

We went to Maison. This is the first time I been there. Seriously, I don't really like Maison. The dance stage only allowed girl. Therefore, my dear and Theng they all cannot go up on the stage to dance with us. Moreover, some of the table are seems like isolated from the dance stage. Also, female and male toilet are combined =.=" and guess what..i got stomachache that night...zzzzz. Thanks Li Wern for getting me Tissues ><"

Besides Theng they all, my Murdoch friends also came to Maison! I think this will be the last time to club with Murdoch friends...sob sob.











p/s: I HATE MY MAKE UP AND MY HAIR ON THAT DAY!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment