Pheeeew..... finally i have time to update my blog after the exam.
I finish my last paper on 3rd of June, I think i will pass this semester or have a chance to get Distinction. LOL....I can't believe it is really happening. I am done with school T_T. Before that, I always wanted to complete my study as soon as possible, because i want to get rid of the stressed study life. But now, I regretted!!! I don't want graduate la ><" I have to find a job soon. sob sob....
Sigh, forget about finding job first. I wanna talk about the after exam life. Haha...After exam life is the most enjoyable life for student! the first thing i do after exam is catch up the sleep that i have lost lol. Too bad, i got wake up by my doggie. End up, i sleep 2 hours and play game for 10hours ++ =.=""" but it is ok la, because i can sleep anytime now wakaka.


0 comments:
Post a Comment