We start our journey in 7:30am. I woke up on 6am, actually quite sleepy, because i just sleep for 3hours plus. And this time, I am smart enough that prepared myself a sandal hehehee. Oh ya, of course I did not forget about the sun block. I am using this one.
Our first stop is "Taman Buaya Melaka". One adult is rm8 on public holiday. If you want to visit the water park also, then you got to choose another ticket rate. To be honest, I think not that worth to pay RM8. The crocodile only few species, the place is small, hot, foul smell surrounding the crocodile cage zzzz. The only interesting part is when Fiona throw a stone over a Humpback Crocodile (Not a species by its own, a deformed Siamese Crocodile) and that crocodile gave a shocked response which shocked all of us. LOL....in that moment, I really think that crocodile is scary, not even dare to imagine if I fall into the cage=.="""

Fiona abusing crocodile in the progress..




Second stop is CHICKEN RICE!!!
Ta da!!! The chicken rice ball. Don get yourself confused. hehehe it is just normal rice but squeezed it become like a ball. 5 balls equal to one plate of rice. I give 6marks out of 10. The taste does not beyond my expectation. Quite normal actually. But since it is famous there, and recommended by a famous Hong Kong chef, therefore not a lost to give it a try.


Third stop is A Famosa. After A Famosa, we couldn't stand of the hot weather anymore. Therefore, we went inside the mall and rest a while in Starbuck. Everyone of us became so lazy to move once sat on the sofa under the air cond environment. hahahaa....
Fourth stop is CENDOL!!! I ordered Gula Melaka Cendol. But my friend tried the durian taste. They said it is nice. so for those that can stand the strong smell can try it. The shop is located inside the mall (Dataran Pahlawan). I give 7marks out of 10!
After cendol, we headed to eat laksa. I did not manage to take the picture of the shop front but the shop lot is No88. I give 5marks over 10. The laksa did not tasted like penang laksa =( U can taste the prawn, tuna fish mix with laksa...Overall I can’t describe how it taste like=.=""
Last stop, is Satay Celok.I give 7 marks out of 10. Basically, it is just like normal lok lok eat with the satay kuah. Just that they replaced the boiling water with satay kuah.
pheew...and finally it is time to get home. So exhausted! i felt myself so smelly and sticky. While we were walking back to car, these 5 little doggies suddenly came across and bark...so cute but shocked me. hahaha

Sue Anne and Fiona, I will miss both of you!


0 comments:
Post a Comment