Alright, where shall i start talking about?
My job? Today is the 4th week I had been working in AMD. I guess I am doing fine here because the environment and people here are very nice. Especially my buddy, he is a very nice guy. He taught me a lot and always be patient of me. However, sometimes he looks very busy and stress therefore I am scared to ask him question too. haha...
There is 2 ways for me to go to the toilet, one is a long way another one is a short way. I guess for you, you also will choose the shorter way right? But for me, I think I will not use that shorter way anymore since yesterday. I am scared!!!! Because every time i use the shorter way, I will pass by a manager's cube. That manager actually come from US, he is a Mexican. Yesterday, he sent me a message with IM to ask me out for lunch to teach him Chinese language. Seriously, I am scared and worried. In the end, my buddy taught him how to reject him. o.0 I hope this will not caused any inconvenient for me in the future~~ sob sob
In the past, I use to spend my time surfing on the net...until 6am in the morning, only I will go to bed. So....wake up at 7/8pm. Thats why first two week of working life totally kill me. I had been very tired, exhausted because my 'time zone" changing still in the progress..haha.
This week, I start to work independently. At first, I still meet difficulty in memorizing the steps to process a request. After few days, I think I am getting better and on my way now =) Hope I can do it better on the next week! hehehe.
2 more weeks I will get my salary! yay!!!

I will update more about my job in the next few posts.


0 comments:
Post a Comment