18/10/2010
First day of work! We had orientation of new hires. The duration was 8 to 5. Gosh!!!! You never know how torture it was! I still remember I was hangover on that day. The long speech delivered by the presenter, totally killing me LOL. Many times I falling asleep...Many times i yawned....felt dizzy and felt like vomit LOL! However, I get to know new friends and get free meals hahaha =P
27/10/2010
Farewell for Kay Hong. Kay Hong is a very nice guy, who do his internship in AMD.
I just get to know him for few days and he is leaving. Everyone shared and bought him an umbrella. We all wrote the wishes on the umbrella and give it to him. All of us also went to Nando at Queensbay to lunch with him.




27/10/2010
Town Hall event. In this event, new hires got to introduce themselves on the stage. I am lucky that my name was not on the list this time. But...I can't escape from this for the next town hall event. =X...scary!!! Besides that, they also give awards to the best employees...and etc. And lastly, again I got free meal hahahaa...
28/10/10
Team building dinner. The dinner held at Vistana Hotel. The theme for that night was traditional wear. So....all of us got to wear either cheongsam, punjabi, baju kurung and etc. I borrowed a baju kurung from a Malay girl ehehehe...


30/10/10
Team building! On this day, all of us do not need to go to the office but all of us went to Park Royal Hotel! Again...free meals all day long wahaha..and the food there is so nice XD Interior of the hotel also evry nice. So lucky that that day weather so damn good..no hot sun no raining =) I am enjoyed! However, I don't know whose camera got all those photos...hmm hmm...
11/11/10
Team Lunch. Wakakaka....free lunch! Our bossy from US treat us buffet lunch at Mumbai House. Yum yum yum..very full and satisfied =P




0 comments:
Post a Comment