I'm finally back to hometown.
I still remember when i first reach PJ, I always homesick, i miss my family, i miss my dog, miss my mom's cook and the food in Penang. Every semester break, i getting excited to travel back home. Besides that, one subject that I enrolled, most of the students were came from Botswana. Not to say racist, but I really don felt comfortable study together with them, maybe due to their attitude and their culture. This reason even make me wanna drop this course and back to KDU Penang.
However..days after days...I met new friends. Sue Ann, Reuben, Fiona, Aisha, Sandeep, Hapreet, Yaso....and so on. Especially SueAnn, Reuben and Fiona, u guys had been a very nice friend. You guys do help me and Alan a lot in assignment too. I am happy that you guys accept me as a friend as I know my communication in English is very poor. I miss those days when we use to hangout together =)
Few months passed, I get use to the life here. In PJ, i got 100% freedom and privacy. I can go out at anytime, sleep at anytime..no one will bother me. So...i start loving PJ =)
Jeremy and Jason, both of you had been a very good good good housemates! I never met such good housemate. Me and Alan were so lucky to have you guys as housemate. This is why I never move out =)


0 comments:
Post a Comment