Pages

Subscribe

Monday, July 5, 2010

Farewell with Lik Ang and Fiona

The last day before I leave PJ...Me, dear, Lik Ang and Fiona went to Newway in One-U. We sang for 6hours=.=" I lost my voice! LOL...but it was quite fun, because it is the first time I sing K with them. Fiona's voice seriously damn geng lol!









At night we met up with Stef and her friends from Johor, they are Tze Fung, Wing, Sara and Janice. All of them are very nice person and outgoing! Stef brought us eat again lol...

First of all is her favourite Fish Head Noodle ...The shop named Ong Lai and is located at TiongNam Settlement Off Jalan Raja Laut (Behind Hotel Wilayah).
Fish Head Noodle
Fried Oyster
No idea what is this lol




Next, claypot lou shu fan and siew yok mee. The shop name Seng kee loated at China Town. I seriously boycott this shop!!! The aunty work there damn it...so lcly zzz


0 comments:

Post a Comment