Pages

Subscribe

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Short update =)

19 Nov, an unpredictable day =).
I get a chance to meet up with my long lost primary school classmates and best friend. We were like 10years have not met each other. I remember there was a time when Rachelle updated her Facebook photo album where she taken with those old buddies and there I commented on the album "Didn't ask me to go T_T". So this round she came back from KL, she invited me along. I get to meet her, Charres and Colleen as well. Too bad Rachelle was sick so she got to go home earlier. We had a great time catching up, talking about the past time when we were standard 6. I kind of miss it actually =)

This gathering gave me a real mixture feeling when I flashed back the past time where we used to study together. Now, everyone of us got our own path, the chit chat topic vary from study to working life. Remember last time how we quarrel, that is just funny and ridiculous but cute. LOL.... I guess maybe the next time we gather, we might talk about marriage =P

Thanks girls, you girls rock!!! Hope we can meet again.

Me and Charres


Rachelle,Colleen and Me



26 Nov - Family Day

Since me and dear start working, our time got limited and hardly able to bring my baby boy for a walk, because we almost spent our time chill out with friends during the weekend. So then I suggested to dear lets take a break and no drinking for this week and bring Bebe for a walk =) We brought him to a park, just a lil bit further than Botanical Garden. It had been one year we did not brought Bebe here. Surprisingly, we met Buffly again, whereby we met it last year. hohoho





29 Nov - Weeliem's early birthday celebration

Weeliem celebrated his birthday in advanced at Sri Permai. However, there is another purpose why he celebrated there because it is the last day he will stay there and also in Penang. He is going back to BM to work beginning 1st of December. Coincidently, we all wore the same theme color that day. hehe




Next will be Langkawi post =D I am going to Langkawi this Saturday! Looking forward!! Woohoo!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment