It had been many years I haven't visit Langkawi. I guess the last visit was when I just age 5? And I think this is the first friendship trip without the guidance of parent and teacher lol. Overall, this is a GREAT trip; I am relax and happy throughout the trip however I felt extremely tired after back to Penang. I spent approximately RM300 for this trip.
Early in the morning....we wake up at 5 and start driving to Kuala Kedah.
8:30am On boat


12:00pm Reach Langkawi and headed to resort.
View from the resort room

1st Stop: Langkawi Geopark
Intended to look out for cable car and hanging bridge, but too bad it was closed due to the strong wind. We ended up feeding deers at the animal farm lol.


2nd Stop: The Loaf
A restaurant that is famous for its breads. Food is nice but pricey.



Photo snapping sessions around The Loaf.





3rd Stop: Crocodile Farm
Nothing special there but managed to catch up with the feeding session that add some excitements.


4th Stop: Horsie horsie


5th Stop: Chocolate Hunting
We went to Saga Shopping Center to buy chocolate. This is my favorite among all ^^

The next day...Before go home...snap snap snap =D





Last stop: A must visit place in Langkawi



Time to home ^^


=============================================================================
1st: Someone take off his pants during the drinking session...That make us "lmao" hahahaha...... The funniest part is he cover his bottom part with his 'stretchable" Disney T-shirt but failed when he vomit lol.... lol lol..........
2nd: Newly Born Couple ! Tada!
Er hem...the moment muahaha..1st time holding each other hands..

When you look me in the eyes~~ say that you love me~~

Anniversary : Someone's birthday =)
Congratulation!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment