Pages

Subscribe

Monday, December 20, 2010

Surprise Birthday!

13th DEC 2010

The plan actually suggested by me and fully director by me..assisted by Wen Chieh and others.hahaa...I came out with this plan is actually because dear said that he felt down for this year birthday as there is no celebration. He also mentioned to me that he did not "blow" any birthday cake yet...

So on 13th DEC...Afternoon time..
I start discussing with Wen Chieh and other friends. I confirm that who will joining on the night then pick a location and will start our "story". When chatting with WenChieh via msn, I keep laughing in front of the screen so as him. Wen Chieh work at the same place with dear, thats why dear is wondering why WenChieh keep on laughing, and suddenly ran to Wen Chieh's seat to see what is going on. Luckily Wen Chieh managed to exit the chatting screen haha..

Come to the evening time, I keep telling him that, it is his birthday, lets go somewhere else to have a dinner instead of staying at home, besides I need to get something from my sister. This is to prevent he went to bed before 12 hahaha.... Approximately, 11 i told him that I am hungry and wanted to eat laksa so badly, and insisted him to bring me to eat laksa =P haha....The plan is so smooth.... wee ^^ We fnished laksa at 11:40pm....Another side, they already waited at BED since 11pm. I sms to WenChieh asked him to call dear after 5mins reading my sms.

Then I pretend like nothing, walk around Gurney Drive with him...

5mins later...WenChieh called him and tell him that he lost his wallet, need dear to pass him some cash as he is chilling with a girl at BED (as planned). When dear answering the call...I almost laugh hahaha...but I still act like "wtf?! Wen Chieh lost his wallet how is him going to fetch you to work tomorrow?!". When dear answer Wen Chieh's call...he is totally believe in the lie....and said "true or not.....okok I come now..."

Haha....so....................we reached BED.

He passed the cash to Wen Chieh. But he did not intend to go down from the car like we expected o.0 Me and Wen Chieh were quite panic ..Then Wen Chieh lied that his car's boot got loosen...he put his bag in the boot and lost them all. Dear got shocked, then only parked his car next to Wen Chieh's car and wanted to take at look at the boot.

er hem...the cake is in the boot!!! But so dumb dumb him...He never see it =.=|| Me and Wen Chieh both so speechless...hahaha. The Wen Chieh open the boot to show him...Dear was stunned for a while..and suddenly a bunch of friends ran from the back and shout happy birthday to him...


So.......... We were succeed! He got SURPRISED!!!


Blow candle ~~


Everyone laughed at him because he tried a few times to close the boot but did not spot the cake hehe




Some of us did not make up haha...so not on the picture =P




CONCLUSION Dear is so easy to get cheated muahaha (evil grin~)

0 comments:

Post a Comment