Pages

Subscribe

Sunday, June 20, 2010

What am i doing lately?


It's time to go home....Back to the place where I come from.

After 2 years of study, finally it is time to pack my stuff and my mood and back to Kulim. Many of my friends ask me about how me and Alan dating in the future. Anyway, I don't see the distance between us as a problem. So, I guess it should be okay. If i work in Kulim, he works in Penang, We still can meet up during weekend.

Hmm...kind of sad to leave here actually. I have so much freedom here. No disturbance from others and do what I want. I can sleep at anytime, go out at anytime. On addition, I have two very good housemate here. Jason and Jeremy, thanks for everything you guys had help us before. You guys are really great housemate ever. This is the reason why I can stay here for 2 years long! Another one week, I am going back soon....I wonder if there is still a chance for us to meet up.

Sad....is all the friendship bonds that i had built here going to end?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome home babe...im waiting for u

Alison Ooi said...

Thank you baby^^

Post a Comment