Pages

Subscribe

Monday, May 17, 2010


Just got my parcel from post office!

This is what i bought, Manly eyeshadow palette and 2 boxes of Beauty Diary mask. The eyeshadow contains 120 colors @.@. Now i am wondering why am i so crazy buy this palette, because I don't think i am gonna apply all the colors...haha. However, after second thought i decided to buy it, because the price is affordable, only at Rm80.
I tried a few colors on my hand, color density was satisfied. Try to search in Youtube, there are a lot videos related to this eyeshadow. Take a look =)
For those that are interested can buy from http://www.babyvonb.blogspot.com, as the seller is reliable.
About the mask, I guess most of the girl know about it. Beauty Diary mask is well known and best seller in Taiwan. Okay, I will stop writing now because I am actually applying mask while doing assignment =D.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

y u din jio me buy togethre??T_T

Post a Comment